We are sharing the following information with members of the CSUN research community during the Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic:
- New! CSUN's phased approach to RSCA, including steps to take to resume in-person research
- Updated guidance from funding agencies
- Current procedures for human subjects protection, including how to request accelerated review of studies transitioning to remote methods
- Updated procedures for animal care
- Pay for grant-funded student employees
These pages will be updated regularly as the situation develops. All RSP staff are working remotely, and we remain fully operational at this time.
Welcome to RSP!
The Research and Sponsored Programs office (RSP) manages all grants and contracted ("sponsored") programs for the University. Our pre-award liaisons assist investigators with identifying and interpreting funding opportunities, proposal development and submission, and award receipt. Through our partnership with The University Corporation, post-award liaisons at TUC set up award accounts, manage all awards, and assist with contract extensions and closeouts. As the entity responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, local, and CSU system-wide laws and requirements, the RSP office also manages activities related to research integrity and intellectual property and has administrative oversight of all campus Centers and Institutes. To learn more about any of these areas, please visit the links above. We also encourage you to reach out to our office via any of the methods in the "Contact" sidebar.