Veteran's Affairs

  • CSUN Office of Veterans Affairs

Veterans Educational Benefits

Apply for VA Benefits

If you haven't yet applied for your student Veteran Educational Benefits but plan to use them, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education and Training Benefits, or call toll free 1-888-442-4551. If you've already applied, you can check your enrollment status on eBenefits.

Benefits Process at CSUN

The CSUN Veterans Affairs Office works with the Veterans Administration to assist veterans eligible to participate in the VA Educational Benefits Program. Select an option below to view CSUN's application process:


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at