CSUN provides official and unofficial transcripts. Learn how to obtain transcripts on this page.
Currently and formerly enrolled CSUN students who have access to myNorthridge Portal will find their unofficial transcript online. They are free of charge.
Navigation: Log into myNorthridge Portal from the CSUN home page with your CSUN User ID and Password. On the Home tab in the Quick Links box, select the SOLAR Student Center icon. In the Academics section, select the “Unofficial Transcript” link.
CSUN provides both paper and electronic options for official transcript ordering and delivery. Choose the option(s) you prefer.
CSUN students and alumni have 2 options for ordering official transcripts:
- Order online through our partnering vendor, Credentials Solutions:
- Alumni without myNorthridge Portal access: Order online at Credentials Solutions Transcript Order Service (no login required).
- Students and alumni with portal access: Ordering through the portal will auto-populate fields from your student record and save time.
Helpful: Order Transcripts Online Guide
- See the Fee Schedule below. An additional $2.35 handling fee is charged by the vendor for each transcript ordered.
- After ordering online, check your Order Status.
Official transcripts are issued by Admissions and Records within 5 to 10 business days of receiving the student's written request. Any records prior to Spring 1986 may take longer. Please see the Fee Schedule below.
- E-Transcript delivery: When ordering online, you can request official CSUN transcripts sent to recipients in Portable Document Format (PDF). For recipient details, see Electronic Delivery FAQs (PDF).
- Expedited delivery: Online ordering delivery methods include domestic Federal Express to the 48 contiguous states. If the recipient's address is outside the United States, an international FedEx option will display.
- First Class mail via United States Postal Services (USPS): Stay up to date on USPS services impacted for domestic and international locations at USPS.com.
- Mail orders: To order one or more transcripts at the same time by mail, see the Fee Schedule table below.
- Online orders: Prices are the same as those listed below ONLY for the first 5 transcripts ordered together. An additional handling fee of $2.35 per transcript is charged by the vendor.
|Over 10 copies ordered at the same time||add $1.00 per additional copy over 10|
- Official transcripts by mail are issued in separate, sealed envelopes.
- Only CSUN course work will appear on the transcript. Order course work from other schools by contacting those schools.
- In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your records will only be released to a third-party with your written consent.
- Official transcripts cannot be released until all missing grades are submitted.