Women Inspired to Succeed and Discover Opportunities through Mentoring
WISDOM is a dynamic program for Black female students at CSUN. It is geared toward helping you achieve academic success and enhance your social capital by developing positive mentoring relationships with CSUN professional faculty, staff and administrators.
Through this one-on-one mentorship, you will network with campus professionals, celebrate your Black female identity and successfully navigate academia.
Benefits Of Becoming a Mentee
- You will gain practical advice, encouragement and support.
- You will learn from the experiences of others.
- You will increase your social and academic confidence.
- You will become more empowered to make decisions.
- You will develop your communication, study and personal skills.
- You will develop strategies for dealing with academic and personal issues.
- You will identify goals and establish a sense of direction.
- You will gain valuable insight into the next stage of your university career.
- You will make new friends across year groups.