Why Apply to CSUN as a Deaf or Hard of Hearing Student?
- 150+ Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- Largest DHH population at a university on the West Coast
- 1,000+ signers on campus
- ASL friendly dorm, the Lighthouse (Building 6)
- 90+ service providers (interpreters, captionists, and notetakers)
- Local Deaf events
How to Apply
- Check out 65+ majors and 55+ master's degrees
- Review the admission requirements:
- Apply for CSUN on Cal State Apply.
- Complete FAFSA (Finacial Aid) application. Meet with your Department of Rehabilitation (VR) Counselor.
- Don't have VR? Contact for information or visit the DOR / Financial Aid page.
- Complete "NCOD Supplemental Application"
- Email email@example.com that you completed the CSUN application
Following these steps will give you priority registration and make you eligible for services such as interpreting, captioning and shared notes.
If you have a unique situation that doesn't fit the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date
- NCOD Open House Annually in September/October. For information, visit the NCOD Open House page or email email@example.com
- CSUN Application due November 30 for Fall Semester