Veteran's Affairs

  • CSUN Office of Veterans Affairs

Dependents Educational Benefits

Apply for VA Benefits

If you haven't yet applied for your Veteran's Dependent Educational Benefits but plan to use them, visit U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education and Training Benefits, or call toll free 1-888-442-4551. If you've already applied, you can check your enrollment status on eBenefits.

Benefits Process at CSUN

The CSUN, Veterans Affairs Office works with the Veterans Administration to assist military dependents eligible to participate in the VA Educational Benefits Program.


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at